Disgraced wellness blogger Belle Gibson is facing a consumer investigation but reportedly believes that she won’t be subject to any action after it wraps up.
Ms Gibson told the Herald Sun on Saturday that she hadn’t already faced charges and said ‘No, I don’t think I will’ to a question over whether she believed she would ever face charges.
Consumer Affairs Victoria took her to court in July last year in relation to charity donations.
Her book, The Whole Pantry, was pulled from the shelves by Penguin after it was revealed she had fabricated her illness and subsequent holistic lifestyle.
In an interview with reporter Tara Brown on 60 Minutes in 2015, Ms Gibson was unable to explain her web of lies and would not even confirm whether her age was 23 or 26.
Her app remains for sale on GooglePlay for $2.99 and has been downloaded between 10,000 and 50,000 times, according to the HeraldSun.